Nylas Components are prebuilt UI elements you drop into any application. Create an easy-to-use, beautiful UX with just a few lines of code.
- Drop them in any framework
- They are responsive out the box
- Customize the design to fit your brand
- Shorten development time
- Only a few lines of code for a fully working UI
The Agenda Component uses the Calendar API to display your event data in a simple interface. Agenda is flexible and customizable, so it works anywhere you need it. Out of the box, it comes with:
- Events listed with time, event title, location, and description
- Display multiple calendars
- Available themes
- Many more features
Start using the Agenda Component.
The Contact List Component uses the Nylas Contacts API to display a list of your contacts. The Contact List Component comes with:
- Full name
- Last emailed date
- Option to select contacts or send an email on click
Start using the Contacts List Component.
The Composer Component uses the Nylas Outbox endpoint giving you the ability to write and send emails. Just connect your account, and Composer works without any extra steps. Use Composer to:
- Format emails
- Add attachments
- Send emails
- Specify to, from, bcc and cc
Start using the Composer Component.
Updated 18 days ago