The Nylas Communications Platform drastically reduces the effort it takes to build and maintain an integration with Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and Office365. With just a few lines of code, you can integrate full email, calendar, and contacts functionality into your application.
Nylas supports OAuth functionality for Office365, providing your users with a secure and simple method to connect their account to your application. Learn how to add Office365 integration to your app with Nylas.
If you use Nylas Hosted Authentication, we will automatically detect Exchange accounts when possible. If auto-detection isn’t possible, users are prompted with an intuitive form to add server details. Nylas stores this information securely in our SOC 2 certified infrastructure so your users only need to authenticate their account once.
If you choose to use Native Authentication, Nylas provides flexibility to white label the login experience to match your application’s design.
Outlook integration requires no additional work on your end. Users simply need to provide their Outlook email address and password and to authenticate their account with Nylas.
- Why am I having problems authenticating my Microsoft account?
- How can I force Nylas to authenticate a Microsoft account that has inaccurate MX records?
- How do I change a sender’s name on an email?
- How do I integrate accounts that have mobile device management in place?
- How do I get Exchange Logs to troubleshoot sync issues?
- How do I check for quarantined Exchange ActiveSync devices?
- How can I test an Exchange server’s auto-discovery abilities?
- How do I resolve Exchange server errors?
- What are the throttling policies on Exchange?
- Updating the Exchange server is not permitted.
How Nylas Works - Take a look at the Nylas architecture to see how we sync billions of events.
Quickstart Guides - Get up to speed quickly with our SDKs using our quickstart guides for Python, Node.js and Ruby, or explore the Nylas Email, Calendar or Contacts API.
Tutorials - Check out our plethora of tutorials to learn how to carry out common functionality, like creating new events, sending email invitations, RSVPing to events, and checking for calendar availability.
Integration Guides - Ready to start building your integration? Our integration guides cover what it takes to incorporate calendar functionality into your app. They cover best practices for using the Nylas Communications Platform and provider-specific advice for Google, Microsoft, and more.
Set up Postman - Postman makes it easy to explore the Nylas Calendar API.
API Reference - Our API reference provides all the details you need to know to use the Nylas Communications Platform.